The COVID-19 crisis has opened immense windows of opportunity in healthcare around the globe. One of the greatest opportunities is in digital health, and in particular, digital therapeutics. The need for continued medical care combined with social distancing has led to a spike in use of digital health tools worldwide.1 As the interest in and use of digital health has grown during this period, we anticipate that investments in digital health tools will continue to accelerate after the COVID-19 pandemic. When the COVID-19 outbreak started, millions of Chinese people turned to online doctors and online health tools1 to find the needed support for their health. While these developments could create new risks for privacy and data protection, they also represent an unprecedented opportunity to integrate industry 4.0 in healthcare for the benefit of patients.
- Opportunities and threats of digital therapeutics after COVID-19
- Digital therapeutics landscape in the European Union
- Review and comparison of the German and UK therapeutics landscape
- Develop game-changing insights and competitive advantage on both a global and local scale
1. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/26/investments-in-digitalhealth-care-could-accelerate-after-coronavirus-credit-suisse-says.html (2020)
We are excited to share our latest thinking with you.
Please fill out this form to complete your request, and your download will begin immediately.