OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiosity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Are drawn to a career in statistics applied to a healthcare setting
- Want to contribute to a global team and have a tangible impact on the growth of Open Health
- Thrive in a changing work world and have a can-do orientation and a strong sense of ownership
As part of the MMA team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Undertake statistical and health economic research tasks, with support and guidance from senior consultants, by carrying out analyses including:
- Survival analysis, including flexible and innovative methods
- Analysis on patient reported outcomes measures from clinical trials (utility analysis)
- Fitting bespoke statistical models onto clinical trial level data to aid extrapolation into the future and provide parameter estimates for economic models
- Identify and develop statistical methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Assist in the production and internal dissemination of statistical code for standard analysis
- Draft project reports and other deliverables
- Adhere to project budgets and timelines
- Support client interactions and outreach to ensure exceptional client satisfaction
- Respond to requests for proposals as directed
What you will bring:
- A masters level degree (either MSc, MMATH or equivalent) in a statistical or mathematical subject. A BA/BSc in a relevant subject would be considered
- Proven programming skills in R. Experience with building packages, version control, RMarkdown and Shiny would be an advantage
- Knowledge of health economic modeling and network meta-analysis (NMA) would be an advantage
- Intellectual curiosity and independence, to include the ability to self-start and self-teach
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) along with the ability to question the status quo
- Ability to clearly communicate complex statistical methods to other team members and external stakeholders
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Full proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program:
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
How To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Statistical Analyst MMA in the subject line. OPEN Health provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.