Real World Evidence and Real-World Opportunity.
Bring your scientific rigor and focus on client satisfaction to our RWE Center Of Excellence. We are seeking an accomplished Senior Scientist or Scientist to join Pharmerit at this pivotal time as we merge with Open Health creating a dynamic global consultancy. The role may be based in any of our US locations (New York, Bethesda or Boston) but a remote location may be considered for strong candidates. The successful candidate will guide the execution of observational studies and analyses that further our mission of providing access to medical care through evidence, worldwide.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in study design and methodology, data analysis, and statistical programming using patient-level datasets such as administrative claims, government datasets, registries, and/or other observational studies.
Major responsibilities include:
- Design and execute real-world studies using a variety of data sources
- Develop clear and concise study protocols, analysis plans, and reports
- Provide scientific direction for data analysis, statistical model development, and programming
- Identify and develop methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Manage client interactions and outreach to ensure exceptional client satisfaction
- Adhere to project budgets and timelines
- PhD in Health Services Research, Pharmaceutical and Health Outcomes, Public Health, Epidemiology, Pharmacoeconomics, or a related field
- Data analytic proficiency using SAS (preferred), R, or similar programming language
- Intellectual curiosity and independence to include the ability to self-start and self-teach
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to forge and manage significant relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on strong Excel proficiency
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda (US), Boston (US), New York (US), Shanghai (China), and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence—Strategic Market Access, Modeling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and RWE/DA—we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, RWE, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and Medical Affairs Consultancy. Read the press release
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersUS@pharmerit.com with Research Scientist RWE/DA in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.