Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, real-world evidence, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and medical affairs consultancy.
During this pivotal period, we are seeking a Senior Research Consultant, to join our Strategic Market Access (SMA) team in our Rotterdam (NL), Oxford (UK), York (UK) or Berlin (DE) office. With our integration, Pharmerit continues its collegial and collaborative culture, focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization.
As a Senior Research Consultant, you are an experienced project leader in diverse projects:
- Global Value or HTA Dossier Development
- Systematic Literature Reviews
- HTA landscape assessments
- HEOR Evidence Generation Planning
- Pricing and Reimbursement Strategy
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience conducting and leading projects in tandem with business development, strong methodological expertise and able to foster the professional and scientific development of junior and midlevel project teams.
- Lead development of global value dossiers, HTA dossiers for Zorginstituut Nederland, NICE, Scottish Medicines Consortium and other markets, literature reviews, HTA landscape assessments and other market access deliverables
- Serve as project lead to develop methodology and ensure the quality of the final reports/deliverables for assigned projects
- Establish priorities in the completion of projects on time and budget
- Manage client interactions effectively to ensure client satisfaction
- Engage in sales activities; respond to proposals or other business development activities
- Mentor and guide junior and mid-level staff; creating opportunities for professional development on project deliverables
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- An MSc degree or PhD in pharmacy, medicine, biomedical sciences, health economics, public health, epidemiology or any other related sciences
- 6+ years’ experience within a market access or health economics consultancy, health care insurer, HTA authority, academic environment or pharmaceutical company
- Expert understanding of pharmaceutical market access in major European markets
- Exceptional account and project management expertise
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersEU@pharmerit.com with Senior Research Consultant SMA and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.