Due to the continued growth of our global consultancy, Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is seeking an experienced Senior Research Consultant, Meta-Analysis/Indirect Treatment Comparison to join one of our global locations. OPEN Health is a family of expert practices working in partnership to drive positive change in medical communications and market access, globally. Our journey began with a vision to improve the lives of patients worldwide. This vision has become a reality with the integration of experts from Pharmerit and Peloton Advantage to create a new unique entity equipped to be a global leader in HEOR, market access, advertising, medical communications, and digital services. Together, we have grown to over 700 people in 15 locations across 6 countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, India and China.
What makes us unique is our deeply integrated practices that work collaboratively to bring the strategic and technical expertise needed to be a solid partner to our clients. Combined with our broad scope of therapeutic expertise, we produce results and solutions that are of the highest quality. OPEN Health prides itself on having a highly skilled, diverse and connected team working across the globe to deliver truly innovative and best-in-class solutions. This has resulted in long-term, flexible partnerships that span across multiple brands and therapy areas.
The Responsibilities of the Meta-Analysis expert include:
- Guide design and execution of meta-analysis and ITC projects and corresponding feasibility assessments
- Partner with Modeling team in the design of systematic review data that can be synthesized
- Execute outcomes research projects, including comparative effectiveness research, analysis of clinical trial data for economic models including predictive analytics, survival curve and utility analyses
- Support the development of internal materials (e.g. R programming code) to leverage innovative or advances in ITC methodologies
- Documented success in design and execution of multiple NMA and ITC projects in a HE consulting environment
- Foster knowledge sharing and professional growth of research teams
- Support development of RFP responses
- Showcase outcomes research and meta-analytic capabilities to clients/prospects
Experience and skills:
- MSc degree in (medical) statistics, epidemiology, econometrics (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of pair-wise and network meta-analysis and population adjusted indirect comparisons
- 6+ years’ of experience in conduct of (network) meta-analysis and/or indirect comparisons
- Exceptional account and project management expertise in the HEOR consultancy setting
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in R and WinBUGS (or equivalent MCMC simulation software)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
What we offer:
Working at Pharmerit means working in a dynamic, international environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. We offer a competitive salary and total reward package. As a researcher at Pharmerit, you will have the opportunity to develop and make a tangible difference in the growth of the organization. We place importance on flexibility, freedom of thought, and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
Please send your CV and cover letter with Statistician with experience in Meta-Analysis and the preferred location in the subject line to email@example.com.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Pharmerit and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants