OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurure and open, caring, collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
The Responsibilities of the Meta-Analysis expert include:
- Guide design and execution of meta-analysis and ITC projects and corresponding feasibility assessments
- Partner with Modeling team in the design of systematic review data that can be synthesized
- Execute outcomes research projects, including comparative effectiveness research, analysis of clinical trial data for economic models including predictive analytics, survival curve and utility analyses
- Support the development of internal materials (e.g. R programming code) to leverage innovative or advances in ITC methodologies
- Documented success in design and execution of multiple NMA and ITC projects in a HE consulting environment
- Foster knowledge sharing and professional growth of research teams
- Support development of RFP responses
- Showcase outcomes research and meta-analytic capabilities to clients/prospects
Experience and skills:
- MSc degree in (medical) statistics, epidemiology, econometrics (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of pair-wise and network meta-analysis and population adjusted indirect comparisons
- 6+ years’ of experience in conduct of (network) meta-analysis and/or indirect comparisons
- Exceptional account and project management expertise in the HEOR consultancy setting
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in R and WinBUGS (or equivalent MCMC simulation software)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
Please send your CV and cover letter with Statistician with experience in Meta-Analysis and the preferred location in the subject line to email@example.com.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to OPEN Health and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants