Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, real-world evidence, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and medical affairs consultancy.
During this pivotal period, we are seeking a Senior Research Analyst – Utility / Preference Research, to join our Patient-Centered Outcomes (PCO) team in our Rotterdam (NL), Oxford (UK), York (UK) or Berlin (DE) office. With our integration, Pharmerit continues its collegial and collaborative culture, focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization.
As a Senior Research Analyst, Preference and Utilities at Pharmerit, you will be an essential contributor working across a range of projects with ownership of specific deliverables and timelines focusing on research which advances our client’s understanding of which patients’ attributes (characteristics) play a key role in desiring, adopting or adhering to a new treatment. Our utility work centers on associating value with improvements, and informing utilities for health economic modeling.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, innovative, flexible and wants to be a strategic partner for our clients and bring an unwavering commitment to innovative patient centric research.
- Provide key contributions to project deliverables and completion of innovative projects
- Perform data management, including data quality assurance, with experience identifying potential sources of bias/error and knowledge of methods to adjust as needed
- Develop data interpretation materials (i.e., training slides, workshop presentations) and publications
- Respond to RFPs and other business development opportunities
- Develop budget and project timelines Preference/Utilities research specific focus areas
- Demonstrate expertise in techniques such as discrete choice experiments (DCE), best-worst scaling (BWS), time-trade-off (TTO), and multi-criteria decision analysis (MCDA)
- Create online survey design
- Execute research and qualitative interviews and choice based data modeling
- Execute EQ 5D data analyses
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- An MSc degree or PhD in Health Economics (and Decision Science), Health Sciences, Biomedical Sciences, Psychology, Public Health or any other related sciences
- 2+ years’ experience of psychometric research in a consulting or Patient-Reported Outcomes organization
- Prior consulting experience in health outcomes research
- Strong working proficiency in statistical software (e.g., SAS, Stata, R)
- Study design experience with dedicated software packages (e.g., Ngene)
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team in a consulting environment
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
- Documented experience in quality of life research
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Relevant knowledge of structured equation modeling, item response theory or item banking is highly preferred
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersEU@pharmerit.com with Senior Research Analyst PCO and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.