Bring your scientific rigor and focus on client satisfaction to our Patient-Centered Outcomes (PCO) Center of Excellence (COE). We are seeking an accomplished and experienced Senior Research Analyst to join our Psychometrics team. The level of the role will be determined by the candidate experience and may be based in any of the US office locations or remotely.
The Senior Analyst will participate in the execution of projects related to the collection and analysis of patient-centered data through development of clinical outcome assessment (COA) questionnaires, survey implementation, population-based studies, non-interventional studies, non-pharmaco-interventional experiments, and randomized clinical trials.
You will have responsibility for a wide range of scientific research activities, with a primary focus on supporting applications of biostatistical and psychometric models to COA data. Responsibilities include proposal, analysis plan, report, manuscript, and regulatory briefing package development support. In addition, candidates will contribute to research efforts by collaborating with project teams in active research and internal meetings and external (client- and regulatory-facing meetings).
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in patient-centered outcomes and research, background in study design and methodology, an attention to detail, solid communication and interpersonal skills and is focused on progressive career growth in a consulting environment.
- Generate descriptive statistics, reliability and validity evidence, linear and linear mixed model evidence and survival and time to event model evidence
- Contribute to proposal development
- Support analysis plans and reporting
- Contribute to client deliverables including regulatory briefing packages
- Support publications and manuscript development
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study (such as Mathematics, Statistics, Biology, Public Health, Health Sciences, Psychology, or Sociology or related fields)
- Master’s/Doctoral degree in Health Services Research, Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Statistics, Psychology, or a related field is appreciated
- Strong attention to detail and superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proactive, efficient, and responsive to shifting priorities in a team-based research consultancy setting to ensure expectations are exceeded.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; including the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials.
- Prior coursework, training, or experience with biostatistics and/or psychometrics and proficiency/fluency in at least one primary programming language: R, SAS, MATLAB
- Experience in the field of Patient-Centered Outcomes research a plus, though not required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to Careersus@pharmerit.com with the position title “Senior Research Analyst” in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.