OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurure and open, caring, collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Are passionate about enabling access to innovative medicines for patients
- Want to become part of a well-established, yet ambitious global team of modeling and meta-analysis experts
- Thrive in a changing work world and have a can-do orientation and a strong sense of ownership
- Want to build your modeling career in a global consultancy
- Express a keen interest in health outcomes or clinical research
- Put people first with a do what’s right work ethic
You will be a success if you:
- Have a keen interest in factors for successful reimbursement submissions
- Possess excellent (strategic) writing skills
- Are able to synthesize and analyze data from diverse sources using innovative and creative approaches
- Understand health economic models and meta-analysis
- Are keen on working with project teams to identify and develop methodologies and strategies
- Are looking to broaden your understanding of innovative modelling methodologies
- Conduct pharmaco-economic analyses and develop pharmaco-economic dossiers (under supervision)
- Support the development of projects that advance the goals of the client and position OPEN Health as a strategic partner for our clients on their journey towards a successful reimbursement submission
- Design and construct economic models and programming (budget impact, Markov, partition-survival, discrete event simulations) under the guidance of a project Director
- Prepare written deliverables including study concept/plan documents, related analyses, and technical reports as directed on time and on budget
- Support the response to RFPs/proposals or business development opportunities as appropriate
What you will bring:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in any relevant science, such as health economic, econometrics, economics, pharmacy, epidemiology, statistics or medical sciences
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in economic modeling and/or meta-analysis is preferred
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with programming languages (VBA, R, C++, Java, WinBUGS) is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo
- Proactive, responsive, and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Solid communication ability in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing is appreciated
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Research analyst MMA in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.