OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
The ideal candidate brings expertise in cost-effectiveness and budget impact models and meta-analysis. In this role you will be responsible for a wide range of scientific research activities including developing study protocols and model conceptualization, development and programming. You will also be involved in a variety of project management tasks including tracking budget/expenses and managing timelines, workflow and deliverables.
The ideal candidate has a strong ability to synthesize and analyze data from diverse sources using innovative and creative approaches, solid communication and interpersonal skills, and a keen interest in health outcomes and/or economic research.
Major responsibilities may include:
- Design and construct economic models and programming (budget impact, Markov, partition-survival, discrete event simulations)
- Conduct traditional and Bayesian meta-analysis methodologies
- Prepare written deliverables including study concept/plan documents, related analyses, and technical reports on time and on budget
- Respond to RFPs/proposals or business development opportunities
- 3+ years’ experience in economic modeling and/or meta-analysis with a consulting company or pharmaceutical company preferred or doctoral equivalent
- Master’s Degree or PhD in relevant Science, Engineering, Epidemiology, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Public Health or Medical Field is required
- Design and implementation of cost-effectiveness, budget impact analyses, meta-analysis, or other mathematical modeling
- Experience with programming languages (VBA, R, C++, Java, WinBUGS)
- Prior experience in working with writing proposals, responding to RFPs and managing project teams
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to present complex information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo
- Proactive, responsive, and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a current resume and cover letter and Scientist/MMA in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.