Due to the continued growth of our global consultancy, Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is seeking a Research Consultant (mid-level) to join our York (UK), Oxford (UK) or Rotterdam (The Netherlands) locations. Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
As a Research Consultant at Pharmerit, you will be an essential contributor working across a range of projects with ownership of specific deliverables and timelines. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years’ experience in an HEOR consultancy, is enthusiastic, drawn to a career in health economics and seeks hands-on work experience in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary international organization. Furthermore, the ideal candidate for this position should have affinity with and proven experience in (health economic) modelling, including modelling in VBA and R or related programs. The current opportunity exists in our Modeling & Meta-Analysis (MMA) Center of Excellence.
Research Consultant responsibilities may include:
- Conducting health economic and outcomes research efforts
- Adhering to project budgets and timelines
- Identifying and developing methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Managing client interactions and outreach to ensure exceptional client satisfaction
- Responding to Requests for Proposals as directed
- Drafting project reports and other deliverables
Additionally, the Research Consultant within MMA will:
- Adapt and create health economic models
- Synthesize information to answer specific research questions
- Prepare and complete meta-analyses
Desired skills and experience:
- MSc degree or PhD in econometrics, economics, health economics, pharmacy, epidemiology, statistics, medical sciences or any other related field of study
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a HEOR consultancy
- Intellectual curiosity and independence, to include the ability to self-start and self-teach
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensure that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Full proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda (US), Boston (US), New York (US), Shanghai (China) and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence—Strategic Market Access, Modeling & Meta-Analysis, Patient-Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics—we provide services to local, national and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
What we offer:
Working at Pharmerit means working in a dynamic, international environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. We offer a competitive salary and total reward package. As a researcher at Pharmerit, you will have the opportunity to develop and make a tangible difference in the growth of the organization. We place importance on flexibility, freedom of thought, and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
Please send your CV and cover letter with Research Consultant MMA and the preferred location in the subject line to email@example.com.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants