OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
As a Research Consultant at OPEN Health you will be an essential contributor working across a range of projects with ownership of specific deliverables and timelines. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years’ experience in an HEOR consultancy, is enthusiastic, drawn to a career in health economics and seeks hands-on work experience in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary international organization. Furthermore, the ideal candidate for this position should have affinity with and proven experience in (health economic) modelling, including modelling in VBA and R or related programs. The current opportunity exists in our Modeling & Meta-Analysis (MMA) Center of Excellence.
Research Consultant responsibilities may include:
- Conducting health economic and outcomes research efforts
- Adhering to project budgets and timelines
- Identifying and developing methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Managing client interactions and outreach to ensure exceptional client satisfaction
- Responding to Requests for Proposals as directed
- Drafting project reports and other deliverables
Additionally, the Research Consultant within MMA will:
- Adapt and create health economic models
- Synthesize information to answer specific research questions
- Prepare and complete meta-analyses
Desired skills and experience:
- MSc degree or PhD in econometrics, economics, health economics, pharmacy, epidemiology, statistics, medical sciences or any other related field of study
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a HEOR consultancy
- Intellectual curiosity and independence, to include the ability to self-start and self-teach
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensure that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Full proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
Please send your CV and cover letter with Research Consultant MMA and the preferred location in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to OPEN Health and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants