Due to the continued growth of our global consultancy, Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is seeking an accomplished Research Consultant, Meta-Analysis/Indirect Treatment Comparison to join one of our global locations. Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer-learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
As a meta-analysis expert at Pharmerit, you will be responsible for supervising and delivering high quality evidence synthesis projects to clients in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry and will have an essential role in exceptional project execution. Projects may range from systematic reviews, data analytics, decision analytic modelling to value demonstration and reimbursement dossier submissions.
The Responsibilities of the Meta-Analysis expert include:
- Design and implement multiple indirect treatment comparison projects and corresponding feasibility assessments
- Provide input/advise in the design of systematic review data collection to ensure all data required for an indirect treatment comparison is available
- Provide input/advise and execute outcomes research projects, including comparative effectiveness research, analysis of clinical trial data for economic models. These analyses may include predictive modelling, survival curve fitting and utility analyses.
- Set internal quality standards
- Develop, implement and maintain internal processes
- Teach & train colleagues
- Provide input for proposals
- Showcase outcomes research and meta-analytic capabilities to clients/prospects
- Keep abreast with latest developments in the field
- Disseminate and integrate new methods in the business
Desired skills and experience:
- MSc degree in (medical) statistics, epidemiology, econometrics (or equivalent, e.g. technical medicine
- Excellent knowledge of pair-wise and network meta-analysis and population adjusted indirect comparisons
- ≥3 years of experience in conduct of (network) meta-analysis and/or indirect comparisons
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to question the status quo
- Proficient in R and WinBUGS (or equivalent MCMC simulation software)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to teach
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda (US), Boston (US), New York (US), Shanghai (China), and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence—SMA, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics—we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, real-world evidence, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and medical affairs consultancy. Read the press release
What we offer:
Working at Pharmerit means working in a dynamic, international environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. We offer a competitive salary and total reward package. As a researcher at Pharmerit, you will have the opportunity to develop and make a tangible difference in the growth of the organization. We place importance on flexibility, freedom of thought, and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues and our clients.
Please send your CV and cover letter with Statistician with experience in Meta-Analysis and the preferred location in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Pharmerit and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants