OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurure and open, caring, collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Love working at the intersection of consulting and market access
- Want to contribute to a global team and have a tangible impact on the growth of OPEN Health
- Thrive in a changing work world and have a can-do orientation and a strong sense of ownership
- Want to build your career in a global consultancy
- Express a keen interest in health outcomes or clinical research
- Put people first with a do what’s right work ethic
You will be a success if you:
- Understand literature reviews both targeted and systematic with successful completion
- Are keen on working with evidence synthesis from diverse sources
- Have a good understanding of deliverables including SLRs, slide decks and are able to convey complex information concisely and clearly
You’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Develop systematic literature review search terms, protocols, data abstraction forms, and abstraction databases
- Participate and support rigorous, relevant synthesis of identified evidence including clinical, humanistic, and economic literature
- Draft specific sections of project deliverables or other assignments including global value dossiers, country/local dossiers, and technical reports suitable for payer/HTA submission
- Support the development of compelling slide decks to communicate key messages and findings
- Create and manage reference/citation databases using various software packages
What you will bring:
- Master’s Degree in any relevant Science, Engineering, Epidemiology, Public Health, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Pharmacy/Medical Field highly preferred
- Understanding of design and implementation of cost-effectiveness, budget impact analyses, meta-analysis, or other mathematical modeling preferred
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within OPEN Health and with external stakeholders
- Solid analytical and statistical understanding with a keen attention to detail
- Solid communication ability both verbally and in writing
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersUS@pharmerit.com with Research Analyst SMA and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.