Due to our continued growth, Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is seeking an exceptional HEOR research professional for a Research Analyst or Senior Research Analyst position in our Bethesda, New York or Boston locations. Working within our Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics (RWE/DA) Center of Excellence, the successful candidate will participate in the execution of observational studies and analyses that further Pharmerit’s mission of providing access to medical care through evidence, worldwide.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in study design and methodology, data analysis, and statistical programming using patient-level datasets such as administrative claims, government datasets, registries, and/or other observational studies.
Major responsibilities include:
- Conduct data analysis, statistical model development, and programming
- Assist in the development of study protocols and analysis plans
- Draft project deliverables or other assignments
- Master’s Degree in Health Services Research, Pharmaceutical and Health Outcomes, Public Health, Epidemiology, Pharmacoeconomics, or a related field
- Data analytic proficiency using SAS (preferred), R, or similar programming language
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to forge and manage significant relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo
- Responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with an emphasis on strong Excel proficiency
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda (US), Boston (US), New York (US), Shanghai (China), and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence—Strategic Market Access, Modeling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and RWE/DA—we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, RWE, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and Medical Affairs Consultancy. Read the press release
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
If you are seeking an environment where:
- Effort, expertise, and efficiency will be directly proportional to professional growth
- Curiosity is encouraged
- Building and honing new skillsets is supported through mentorship and training
We invite you to explore Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company!
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersUS@pharmerit.com with Research Analyst RWE/DA or Senior Research Analyst RWE/DA in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.