OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Thrive at the intersection of operations and project execution
- Derive a sense of accomplishment when projects are completed on time and on budget and DELIGHT the client
- Believe details matter and have an affinity for organization and follow through
- Can naturally juggle competing priorities and love communicating and navigating to successful completion
- Are equally comfortable as a team or individual contributor
You will be a success if you:
- Can build strong relationships both with team members and clients
- Have a working understanding of study design and operations
- Can multitask effectively and easily move between managing multiple clients and projects
- Act as internal resource to project directors within the Real-World Evidence (RWE) team to facilitate study start-up and management:
- Manage contracting and invoicing with clients and subcontractors
- Develop and maintain project timelines
- Liaise with project directors and managers on project progress
- Support the team with the preparation and dissemination of deliverables prior to release to clients
- Act as point of contact for specified clients, providing a high level of support/implementation for project teams
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with appropriate members of the OPEN Health
- Develop an understanding for the various types of RWE studies, how they operate, and what challenges can arise
- Proactively identify opportunities to streamline and facilitate project operations
What you’ll bring:
- Have a working knowledge of study design and operations
- Relevant degree in science or relevant field
- 2+ years prior experience, delivering solutions to the pharmaceutical/medical device industries in a project management or client services role, PMP certification is appreciated
- Ability to multitask and prioritise; excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent presentation skills, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title “Project Services Manager” in the subject line. OPEN Health provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.