OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiosity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Thrive at the intersection of operational excellence and research
- Derive a sense of accomplishment through increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of project teams
- Believe details matter and have an affinity for organization and follow through
- Have an exceptional customer service orientation
- Can naturally juggle competing priorities and issues and enjoy communicating and navigating to successful completion
- Are equally comfortable as a team or individual contributor supporting research teams
As part of the Patient Centered Outcomes Center of Excellence the Project Manager will:
Have overall responsibility for providing financial, administrative and project management support to the UK based team working on mixed methods projects across the project lifecycle. The Project Manager will work closely with Project Directors. Client contact will be in partnership with Project leaders and focused on areas of responsibility as defined below:
Representative responsibilities include:
- Manage financial aspects of projects including client negotiation and internal partners
- Navigate internal organization structure to drive execution of project contracting including MSA, SOWs, CTAs and amendments
- Review and report on the financial health of the project (monitoring and tracking the budget
- Proactively identify financial or project delivery issues and see through to resolution
- Responsible for monitoring staff resourcing and bandwidth, including financial considerations of changes
- Create project timelines and ensure adherence to milestones and deliverables of team members
- Manage internal action logs and progress (minutes) reporting to ensure timely and up to date information for internal team members and clients
- Manage vendor identification, selection and management for projects as necessary
- Manage the IRB process and study start up for primary data collection projects
- Serve as primary client point of contact for operational project communication and trouble shooting
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, Advanced degrees are appreciated
- 3+years progressive project management experience in a CRO, academic, or similar setting; global organizations are highly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of contracting, financial reporting and operational aspects of Outcomes and non-interventional projects, maintenance and installations
- An exceptional customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly matrixed global consultancy
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team structure
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
How to apply: https://apply.workable.com/openhealth/j/A60FB7F5D2/
OPEN Health provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.