OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Thrive at the intersection of operational and project (management) support
- Believe details matter and have an affinity for organization and follow through
- Can naturally juggle competing priorities and love communicating and navigating to successful completion
- You have a passion for learning and are eager to progress your career
- Want to provide the best service to our highly skilled group of researchers
You will be a success if you:
- Have documented success in a similar role providing operational excellence to project teams
- Have experience in a variety of reporting and financial systems and can quickly learn new ones
- Display a strong customer service focus in all you do
- Thrive in a growing and evolving organization with competing priorities and multiple stakeholders
- Possess strong organizational skills, are flexible and have the ability to juggle a wide range of tasks and priorities
- Adept at interacting and communicating at all levels of the organization and with our clients
- Have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
As part of the OPEN Health E&A team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
The Project Services Manager will be responsible for the ongoing management of project portfolios in terms of (financial) project progress and administration, as well as supporting operational processes for the CoE as a whole.
- Act as internal resource to project directors within the Strategic Market Access (SMA) team to facilitate project start-up and management:
- Manage contracting and invoicing with clients and subcontractors
- Develop and maintain project timelines
- Support day-to-day organizational activities of the project teams, such as creation of project sites, maintaining project planning files, setting up meetings and drafting meeting minutes
- Serve as point of contact for specified clients, providing a high level of support/implementation for project teams
- Monitor budget progress of projects (Power BI tools), contracting and invoicing status of projects
- Monitor and check project sites in customer relationship management system (CRM) on financial correctness and completeness of planned invoices
- Manage and maintain the full CRM project administration
- Develop an understanding for types of market access studies, how they operate, and what challenges can arise
- Proactively identify opportunities to streamline and facilitate project operations for the CoE
What you will bring:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a project management role
- Bachelor or Master degree in any related field is preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize; excellent time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a definite plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication (English), and interpersonal skills
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
How to Apply:
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply directly via our website: Careers | OPEN Health Evidence & Access (pharmerit.com) or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org