Bring your scientific rigor and focus on client satisfaction to our Patient-Centered Outcomes Center of Excellence (COE). We are seeking an accomplished Scientist to join Pharmerit at this pivotal time as we merge with Open Health creating a dynamic global consultancy.
The Scientist, Patient Centered Outcomes may be based in our Bethesda, New York or Boston locations but a remote location can be considered for strong candidates. As a Scientist in the Patient Centered Outcomes Centers of Excellence (CoE), the successful candidate will be work in partnership with senior researchers to develop, refine, and analyze outcomes, quantify values, and optimize study designs to measure outcomes that matter most to patients and facilitate the active involvement of patients as experts by experience. This will be applied throughout the drug development life cycle in quantitative projects including but not limited to preference studies, surveys, and patient-reported outcomes-related trial analysis to demonstrate Pharmerit’s value as a strategic partner globally. The ideal candidate has hands on experience in the design, analysis, and interpretation of patient reported outcomes measures and will take an active role in conceptual, operational and project management excellence to advance sponsor research objectives, scientific rigor and evidence generation
Major Responsibilities may include:
- Lead entire project life cycle
- Quantitative analysis and interpretation of PRO data
- Manage vendor and third-party relationships to ensure sponsor satisfaction
- Create project deliverables and manage/lead completion on time and on budget
- Recommend Pharmerit International services and position research team as subject matter experts
- Foster collaboration and knowledge sharing within Pharmerit team.
Qualifications/requirements for the Scientist role:
- 3+ years’ experience in PCO with a consulting company preferred
- Master’s Degree, PharmD, or PhD in relevant Science, Public Health or Pharmacy/Medical Field highly preferred
- Documented track record of successful completion of PCO studies that involve advanced analysis of PRO data (for example, design and interpretation of preference studies, specification of mixed models for change from baseline in PRO measures, time until definitive deterioration, Q-TWiST analyses, latent class analyses)
- Ability to develop and lead projects/study protocols and write statistical analysis plans
- Knowledge of ethical and regulatory requirements for studies
- Ability to effectively manage and lead project teams
- Database management and analytical and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within Pharmerit and with external stakeholders
- Proactive, responsive and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Prior experience in writing proposals, creating opportunities for responding to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Active publication history and commitment to continue publications
- Experience with preference research design, analysis, and interpretation a plus.
- Foreign language proficiency a plus
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to Careersus@pharmerit.com with the position title “PCO Scientist” in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.