OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Have a people first, can do attitude
- Derive a sense of accomplishment in keeping things on track and believe the details do matter
- Thrive in a multifaceted role
You will be a succes if you:
- Have managed a growing and evolving office
- Have successfully created a warm and welcoming work environment for colleagues and visitors
- Have balanced shifting demands and competing priorities
The Office Manager is an essential partner for our Bethesda based colleagues. As the Office Manager, you will have oversight of a range of responsibilities including:
- Support the day-to-day office maintenance by serving as point of contact and liaising with building facilities
- Maintain office space including kitchen, conference rooms and common areas as a professional, safe, and welcoming environment
- Partner with e Global Facilities Director and team with any office moves/relocations and ad-hoc support as requested
- Support the Global Marketing Lead with conference and travel arrangements
- Support the global Health & Safety team with ongoing initiatives and serve as the Bethesda representative
- Provide ad hoc support for the finance team on such as: logging invoices, filing, and raising POs
- Support the Sr. Human Resources Business Partner in updating and maintaining office policies, compliance postings, onboarding/offboarding office arrangements and general office related inquires
- Plan and coordinate company celebrations and assist with travel arrangements
- First point of contact for answering all general incoming calls
- Manage office to ensure COVID compliance
- Manage mail and package/express services as needed to support office operations
- Manage food, coffee, and food services to support office operations.
- Manage any contractor as needed for office renovations including oversight of bidding and award process to ensure effective use of project budget.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues and work through to resolution
- Monitor office access through appropriate systems
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years’ experience in an office management or related role
- Previous experience managing office operations including serving as point of contact for facilities and other vendors
- Ability to maintain a welcoming, safe, and professional work environment
- Meticulous orientation with a “details’ matter philosophy
- Previous success in accomplishing responsibilities accurately and responsibly
- Able to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to exercise discretion in confidential matters or information
- Able to support the evolving needs of the office staff and facilities
- Recommend efficiencies to office operations
- Strong communication skillset
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title “Office Manager” in the subject line. OPEN Health provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.