OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Are a scientist by training but a developer by choice
- Love understanding the science of research but thrive in making that research visual and interactive
- Feel a sense of accomplishment when a project is executed on time and within budget
- Thrive in a dynamic and client-focused consultancy environment
- Are a natural team player able to work individually or in a team setting
- Want to build your career and the intersection of science and web development
You will be a success if you:
- Are able to program in a variety of languages
- Have experience developing data visualization tools that delight clients
- Are comfortable learning a new programming patterns and development frameworks
- Are an independent, confident, self-starter
- Have strong problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Have excellent time management skills
The Web Developer will be responsible for designing and developing a variety of bespoke Web-based analysis tools for our clients including interactive health-economic models, data exploration tools, and reporting dashboards.
The ideal candidate will have a passionate interest in health science and the use of visualization tools to facilitate the communication of complex scientific information, hands-on experience programming web-based applications, and strong quantitative skills.
- Design and program web-based interactive dashboards and data-driven analysis tools to enhance the communication and distribution of client health economics and outcomes research.
- Recommend solutions to meet project needs and execute projects with firm adherence to budgets and timelines.
- Support the standardization and continuous innovation of application development practices in collaboration with the Application Development Manager and client-specific project teams.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+years of experience developing web-based applications.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js and visualization frameworks such as D3 are a definite plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, engineering, analytics, computer science, information systems, or other science-related field preferred. Candidates with specific application development experience and a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field will also be considered.
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Junior Web Developer (US) and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.