Do you want to work for a company where questions are encouraged, individual talents are nurtured, and you have the possibility to develop yourself? We are a diverse and growing organization that recognizes the importance of culture and creating and maintaining an engaging work environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and service oriented Junior Finance Employee (1 FTE) to strengthen our EU financial team, based in our Rotterdam office. The Junior Finance Employee will partner with internal Pharmerit teams including finance, project managers, and research professionals to ensure the efficient and accurate administration of finance/accounting functions. You will also be responsible for the day to day management of project portfolios in terms of (financial) project progress and administration.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Maintain accounting operations including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and bank transactions for one or more European entities
- Serve as point of contact for inquiries related to invoices for Pharmerit and external clients
- Support monthly and year-end close process, including external audit
- Manage the contracting and invoicing status of projects
- Support project/financial administration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Manage sales invoices process
- Some general administrative tasks: processing credit card payments and petty cash, archiving, processing mail for finance department
Desired Skills and Experience
- Educational level: MBO/HBO educational background in the field of Finance Administration, Business Administration, Business Economics, or any other related field of study
- 1+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Relevant work experience with the Exact online software application is a plus
- Prior experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferred
- Strong attention to detail, with an organized “can-do” attitude
- Proactively contributes to the continuous improvement of our financial processes
- Ability to forge and manage relationships with the Pharmerit team and external stakeholders
- Exceptional Dutch and English proficiency (both written and verbal)
- Bright, enthusiastic, service oriented, resourceful, and responsible
The Junior Finance Employee role at Pharmerit means working in a global environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team featuring a competitive salary and total reward package including:
- 25 days of paid annual leave based on full time employment
- Attractive pension scheme with an employer contribution of 75%
- Annual education budget of €2.500 (based on full time employment)
- Opportunity to participate in educational and social events!
- Great office in an ideal location, close to the train station, with free parking and close to shopping mall
Take this opportunity to develop yourself and our organization. Join the team that values freedom of thought and responsibilities to ourselves, our colleagues, and our clients.
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda (US), Boston (US), New York (US), Shanghai (China), and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence—Strategic Market Access, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics—we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach bymerging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, real-world evidence, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and medical affairs consultancy. Read the press release
Pharmerit enjoys a collegial and collaborative culture focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization. Our open working environment encourages peer learning and knowledge sharing to further enhance the skills and expertise of all our team members.
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersEU@pharmerit.international with Junior Finance Employee and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.