OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Have an organized mindset and an affinity for finance
- Want to be a key member of a growing & evolving, vibrant, friendly and embracing team
- You have a passion for learning and eager to progress your career
- Will love working as part of a small, supportive, dynamic and high performing team
You will be a success if you:
- You have good attention to detail
- You embrace new challenges and are prepared to take the initiative
- Are well-organised but flexible in the light of changing priorities
- Are able to build relationships within the wider Open Health community
- Are deadline focused and able to prioritise effectively
- Have excellent Excel and interpersonal skills
- Can quickly become an expert in a variety of financial systems and tools (Dynamics CRM, Exact Online, Power BI)
Reporting to the Director Finance & Control, the Junior Accountant will work with the internal OPEN Health E&A teams including Finance, Project Managers and research professionals to ensure the efficient and accurate administration of finance/accounting functions. You will be responsible for the day to day management of project portfolios in terms of (financial) project progress and administration.
- Maintain accounting operations including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and Cash transactions for multiple European entities
- Support monthly and year-end close process, including external audit
- Manage the contracting and invoicing status of projects
- Support project/financial administration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Manage sales invoices process
- Manage some general administrative tasks: archiving, processing mail finance department
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant degree
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel
- Ability to work efficiently, independently, with strong adherence to deadlines and attention to detail
- Continuous improvement attitude
- An aptitude for organizational efficiency and proactive improvement of the status quo
- Strong customer service ethic
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
How to Apply:
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply directly via our website: Careers | OPEN Health Evidence & Access (pharmerit.com) or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org