Would you like to work at a company where questions are encouraged, individual talents are nurtured and where you have the possibility to develop yourself at an international level? We are a diverse and rapidly growing organization that recognizes the importance of culture and creating and maintaining an engaging work environment.
We are hiring an independent and self-starting IT Business Professional at our Rotterdam office site. You will be responsible for the daily management and maintenance of our global IT environment including Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online. Solving problems with applications or other technical challenges is what you like to do best. You are not bothered by end-users asking the easy questions. You will ensure that hardware and software is up to date and that the network is secured to meet business standards. Besides this you will also support your colleagues with any other IT related matter. Think solutions not problems. Hands-on, getting things done! That is what defines you.
The Responsibilities of the IT Business Professional include:
- Application management of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online
- Advising and supporting Pharmerit employees globally with IT related issues
- Registering, coordinating, and monitoring user accounts, devices, and applications
- Analysing and resolving issues with regards to hardware and software
- Managing Microsoft 365 and all other applications within the IT environment
- Identifying and resolving issues with workstations and network/Wi-Fi
- Assisting the IT Manager/Director with day-to-day business
Desired skills and experience:
- MBO/HBO ICT degree or any other related field of study
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Knowledge of Azure, SharePoint and/or Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Exceptional Dutch and English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Superior customer service orientation
- Willing to work outside of office hours (only necessary in case of incidents)
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company
Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is a leading health care research consultancy with offices in Rotterdam (The Netherlands), York (UK), Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Bethesda (US), Boston (US), New York (US), Shanghai (China), and Mumbai (India). Across our Centers of Excellence—SMA, Modelling and Meta-Analysis, Patient Centered Outcomes, and Real-World Evidence/Data Analytics—we provide services to local, national, and international decision makers involved in the delivery and financing of health care.
Pharmerit is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, real-world evidence, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and medical affairs consultancy. Read the press release
What we offer:
Working at Pharmerit means working in a dynamic, international environment with a diverse and enthusiastic multidisciplinary team. We offer:
- 25 days of paid annual leave based on full time employment
- Attractive pension scheme with an employer contribution of 75%
- Learning possibilities
- Opportunity to participate in educational and social events!
- Great office at an ideal location, close to the train and bus station, with free parking and close to a shopping mall
- Flexibility to work from home when needed
Take this opportunity to develop yourself and our organization. Join the team that values freedom of thought and responsibilities for ourselves, our colleagues, and our clients.
Please send your CV and cover letter with IT Business Professional in the subject line to email@example.com.
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to Pharmerit and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position. You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants