OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Have a people first orientation for HR
- Are adaptable to delivering and engaging with our leadership team to ensure business and people growth objectives to retain a high performing engaged work environment
- Thrive on building trusted relationships
- Enjoy collaborating and sharing ideas
- Serve as an essential partner to support the success of a fast growing organisation
You will be a success if you:
- Have documented success in Talent Management, employee relations and engagement and diversity initiatives
- Bring strong proficiency in a wde range of HR methodologies and approaches
- Have a data driven approach to HR issues and have an affinity for numbers and data to provide evidence for leadership to support your advice and their decision-making
- Have a strong knowledge of Dutch employment law and affinity with German/UK/US legislation and culture
- Are a brand and culture ambassador who lives values in all interactions
- Can strive to see the bigger picture and pro-actively seek connection with your International colleagues driving you to make the difference in the design and implementation of global HR projects
As an HR Business Partner you are a strong communicator that is able to advise and influence individuals and teams on a range of HR issues; including organization design and development, talent planning, compensation and benefits programs, and retention.
The ideal candidate will have a people focused approach that fits our values and culture with major responsibilities for the following:
- Design, develop and deliver HR solutions aligned to talent needs and employee engagement that advance business strategies and growth in tandem with growing employee satisfaction
- Manage the lifecycle of Human Resources programs including benefits and compensation benchmarks
- Lead management and maintenance of employee databases, handbooks and other systems
- Manage employee performance planning process
- Support the alignment and refinement of OPEN Health HR programs and systems
- Serve as the HR Business partner for the Leadership Team; develop and advise on reports for employees/project planning and future projections, hiring plans or other research as needed
- Manage the absense management process and cases
- Participate in Global HR projects as directed
What you will bring:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or any other related field
- 4+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner role, global organization highly preferred
- Broad knowledge of HR profession, knowledge of Dutch employment law and GDPR
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Strong negotiation skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good experience with working with Works Councils
- The ability to influence and compromise
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
How to Apply:
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply directly via our website: Careers | OPEN Health Evidence & Access (pharmerit.com) or send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org