OPEN Health is a family of expert practices working in partnership to drive positive change in medical communications and market access, globally. Our journey began with a vision to improve the lives of patients worldwide. This vision has become a reality with the integration of experts from Pharmerit and Peloton Advantage to create a new unique entity equipped to be a global leader in HEOR, market access, advertising, medical communications, and digital services. Together, we have grown to over 700 people in 15 locations across 6 countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, India and China.
What makes us unique is our deeply integrated practices that work collaboratively to bring the strategic and technical expertise needed to be a solid partner to our clients. Combined with our broad scope of therapeutic expertise, we produce results and solutions that are of the highest quality. OPEN Health prides itself on having a highly skilled, diverse and connected team working across the globe to deliver truly innovative and best-in-class solutions. This has resulted in long-term, flexible partnerships that span across multiple brands and therapy areas.
We take responsibility for our work, conduct and environment
We actively seek to collaborate and become part of the client team
We pride ourselves on high standards and expect them from each other
We challenge convention and constantly find innovative solutions
You will love this role if you:
- Have a deep affinity for all things tech
- Understand the changing landscape of technology and the demands of a global growing team
- Want to take a leadership role in an exciting new leadership team
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and client-focused consultancy
- Can influence by example and able to forge solid relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Thrive at the intersection of IT and business growth
You will be a success if you:
- Are a strong hands on leader who is keen to develop and support your team
- Have success in design and execution of an IT roadmap which supports the strategic growth of your global organization
- Understand the optimum allocation of resources to create a world class IT structure
- Have driven the operational direction of an IT group with a focus on end user needs and customer service
- Understand ERP systems and implementation
- Strategy and Planning – align IT objectives and programs to enterprise objectives and strategies. Coordinate IT deliverables across the enterprise. Lead the definition, approach, facilitation, and satisfactory completion of large-scale projects. Identify, assess, and manage risk to the success of the project.
- Control – Define metrics based on overall business objectives. Report performance status. Coordinate overall technology budget.
- Service – Maximize mix of in-house versus outsourced services. Establish strategic service provider partnerships.
- Risk Management– Align IT risk management with enterprise process. Define and adjust IT standards and technologies.
- Business Processes – Optimize and design enterprise processes. Define and adjust IT standards and technologies. Analyze business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches. Develop Enterprise Governance model to provide business aligned support to the enterprise by creating a loop between business requirements, business prioritization, and financial plans. Analyze existing business processes, using best of breed benchmarking metrics, identifying pain point areas, and implementing prioritized systems improvements
- Project Management – Ensure that project plans are maintained including regular and accurate communication to integration team and business stakeholders. Lead the definition, approach, facilitation, and satisfactory completion of large-scale projects.
- Business Continuity – Develop and maintain a business recovery plan to ensure timely and effective restoration of data and IT services in the event of a disaster.
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Applications – Optimize cost of service through a mix of internal and external sources. Coordinate security and compliance. Ensure continuity of the business systems from unnecessary change or modification.
- Resource Management – Ensure adequate alignment of resources to deliver required business objectives. Plan to ensure resources to maintain key services are not compromised. Provide leadership and guidance to the broader IT team.
- Financial – Build and maintain the IT budget to agreed Finance timelines, perform necessary reforecasting to ensure budgets are current and reflect the needs to delivery to the business.
- Relationship Management- Exercise full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven experience as a Head of IT or equivalent roles
- 10+ years in a Global IT leadership in a life sciences consulting or professional services organization is appreciated
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field. Advanced degrees welcome
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Background in designing/developing IT systems
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting, and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Line management and team leadership experience in a highly matrixed, geographically dispersed team
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersUS@pharmerit.com with Global IT Lead and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.