OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Have an organized mindset and an affinity for finance and analytics
- Are drawn to supporting your organization through reporting to drive strategic initiatives and organizational effectiveness
- Want to contribute to a global team and have a tangible impact of the growth of OPEN Health
- Thrive in a changing work world and have a can-do orientation and a strong sense of ownership
- Have acumen in building and communicating meticulous financial reports
You will be a success if you:
- Have supported Finance and leadership in financial reporting to drive discussion and deliver insights
- Can flex to a team or individual contributor as needed
- Have a meticulous work orientation and a strong customer service ethic
- Bring hands on experience in a highly matrixed consulting organization
- Have strong problem-solving skills and proactive mindset
- Can quickly become an expert in a variety of financial systems and tools (Dynamics CRM, Power BI, IBM TM1)
- Are highly organized, methodical, patient and adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Reporting to the Director Finance & Control, the Financial Project Analyst will work with the Finance team and senior researchers to ensure the financial integrity of project financial reporting, provide business and analytical support to the senior management team by optimizing internal data collection efforts and respond to ad hoc financial research and reporting requests.
In addition, the Financial Project Analyst will contribute to the month end process, with a focus on revenue recognition.
- Support project directors with project financial administration and reporting
- Improve data collection and reporting processes
- Produce and analyze key business metrics to drive and support decision making
- Develop and present accurate and meaningful information to internal stakeholders
- Lead and support aspects of the month end process
- Partner with the finance team to support the external audit process
- Serve as internal subject matter expert for Dynamics CRM financial capabilities
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant degree. Advanced degrees are appreciated
- 3+ years of relevant project management and/or finance experience in a global consulting organization
- Adept at presenting findings through appropriate means (written report, data tables and visualizations)
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – especially Excel
- Experience working with IBM TM1 is a plus
- Ability to work efficiently, independently, with strong adherence to deadlines and attention to detail
- An aptitude for organizational efficiency and proactive improvement of the status quo
- Strong customer service ethic
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
How to Apply:
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply directly via our website: Careers | OPEN Health Evidence & Access (pharmerit.com) or send an email: email@example.com