OPEN Health is a family of expert practices working in partnership to drive positive change in medical communications and market access, globally. Our journey began with a vision to improve the lives of patients worldwide. This vision has become a reality with the integration of experts from Pharmerit and Peloton Advantage to create a new unique entity equipped to be a global leader in HEOR, market access, advertising, medical communications, and digital services. Together, we have grown to over 700 people in 15 locations across 6 countries including the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, India and China.
What makes us unique is our deeply integrated practices that work collaboratively to bring the strategic and technical expertise needed to be a solid partner to our clients. Combined with our broad scope of therapeutic expertise, we produce results and solutions that are of the highest quality. OPEN Health prides itself on having a highly skilled, diverse and connected team working across the globe to deliver truly innovative and best-in-class solutions. This has resulted in long-term, flexible partnerships that span across multiple brands and therapy areas.
We take responsibility for our work, conduct and environment
We actively seek to collaborate and become part of the client team
We pride ourselves on high standards and expect them from each other
We challenge convention and constantly find innovative solutions
You will love this role if you:
- Have an organized mindset and an affinity for finance and analytics
- Are drawn to supporting your organization through reporting to drive strategic initiatives and organizational effectiveness
- Want to contribute to a global team and have a tangible impact of the growth of Open Health
- Thrive in a changing work world and have a can-do orientation and a strong sense of ownership
- Have acumen in building and communicating meticulous financial reports
You will be a success if you:
- Have worked in financial reporting and analytics in a global fast paced environment
- Have supported Finance and leadership in financial reporting to drive discussion and deliver insights
- Possess strong understanding of accounting concepts and financial statements
- Can contribute independently and equally in a team dynamic
- Have a meticulous work orientation and a strong customer service ethic
- Bring hands on experience in a consulting organization with multiple stakeholders and reporting lines
- Raise questions and suggest solutions
- Have an innate ability to quickly become an expert in a variety of financial systems and tools (Dynamics CRM, Power BI, TM1)
Reporting to the Manager, Financial Analysis, the Financial Project Analyst will work with senior researchers to ensure the financial integrity of project financial reporting, provide business and analytical support to the senior management team by optimizing internal data collection efforts, develop business analytic tools and dashboards, and respond to ad hoc financial research and reporting requests.
- Support project directors with project financial administration and reporting
- Manage and maintain internal financial and business systems
- Improve data collection and reporting processes
- Produce and analyze key business metrics to drive performance
- Develop and present accurate and meaningful information to internal stakeholders
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant degree. Advanced degrees are appreciated.
- 3+ years of relevant project management and/or finance experience in a global consulting organization
- Adept at presenting findings through appropriate means (written report, data tables and visualizations)
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Ability to work efficiently, independently, with strong adherence to deadlines and attention to detail
- An aptitude for organizational efficiency and proactive improvement of the status quo
- Strong customer service ethic
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to Careersus@pharmerit.com with the position title “Financial Project Analyst” in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.