OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Want to bring your leadership experience to a growing and dynamic team
- Have commercial acumen and a deep knowledge of the depth and breadth of RWE methodologies and projects
- Are passionate about client focused project delivery that makes a difference in evidence-based decision making
- Thrive in a dynamic and growing, global environment
- Add value working across a broad range of therapeutic areas
- Foster a culture of knowledge sharing and professional development
You will be a success if you:
- Understand the changing landscape of RWE
- Have experience leading RWE projects in a cross-functional environment
- Have scientific leadership and delivery excellence across a wide variety of therapeutic areas in tandem with a deep understanding of data analysis and evidence generation
- Are an independent, confident, self-starter
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with a solutions focus
- Have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Provide project leadership that ensures the design, structure and delivery of projects which meet research objectives and promote client delight
- Provide scientific leadership to statistical analysis plans and study design
- Mentor and develop mid-level and junior staff
- Support growth of the business through the development of strong client relationships
- Position OPEN Health as a leader in RWE through attendance at conferences, publications, and external relationships with key opinion leaders and the research community
What you’ll bring:
- Advanced degree in health services, HEOR, pharmaceutical services, epidemiology or relevant field
- 9+ years of progressive research experience in a consulting organization is appreciated
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead by influence and gain the trust of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to lead in a fast paced environment
- Documented success in meeting and exceeding revenue and project completion targets
- Strong record of publication and participation in the research community
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position title “Director/ Senior Director, Real-World Evidence (US)” in the subject line. OPEN Health provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.