OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Are committed to exceptional modeling and/or meta-analysis (MMA) projects and team leadership that maintain and grow the business
- Thrive at the intersection of creativity and scientific/technical rigor to solve important HEOR puzzles
- Rise to the unique challenge in every proposal you craft to meet our client’s global and multidisciplinary needs
- Want to be a leader in delivery of innovative modeling and meta-analysis solutions
- Derive a sense of accomplishment when explaining advanced modeling solutions to a range of different stakeholders
- Want to become part of a well-established, yet ambitious global team of modeling and meta-analysis experts
- Are keen to mentor and teach junior and mid-level modeling team members to support their professional development
- Want to have a tangible impact on the growth of OPEN Health
You will be a success if you:
- Understand the changing landscape of MMA
- Have a deep understanding of operational best practices for project delivery
- Have built a progressive career in consulting leading teams and projects in a cross-functional environment
- Are fun to work with and want to lead the professional growth of your team
- Can lead by influence and behaviors that advance OPEN Health culture
- Support the business strategies, metrics and objectives of an MMA team that align with overall corporate goals
- Design, sell, execute, and communicate MMA projects that delight clients and deepen the relationship
- Have scientific leadership and delivery excellence across a wide variety of therapeutic areas and have a deep understanding of MMA projects
What you will bring:
- 7+ years’ experience in economic modeling and/or meta-analysis with a consulting company or pharmaceutical company preferred
- Master’s Degree or PhD in relevant (Health-)economics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Mathematics, Statistics, or Medical Field is required
- Documented track record for the design and implementation of cost-effectiveness, budget impact analyses, meta-analysis, or other mathematical modeling
- Experience with programming languages (R, WinBUGS, VBA, other)
- Prior experience in working with writing proposals, responding to RFPs and managing project teams
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to include the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to present complex information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to forge and effectively manage relationships within OPEN Health and with external stakeholders
- Superior communication skills and the ability to question the status quo
- Proactive, responsive, and able to balance shifting priorities and ensuring that promises are kept and expectations are exceeded
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Director MMA and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.