OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring and collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
You will love this role if you:
- Enjoy implementing change and business process design
- Enjoy working on a global scale with multiple teams
- Enjoy being part of a transformation process
You will be a success if you:
- Have solid ERP implementation experience including establishing and running process design session
- Are comfortable analysing processes and making key decisions for change
- Comfortable interacting and communicating at all levels of the organisation
As part of the OPEN Health IT team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
This role will focus on high levels of business process change, evaluate the current operations and align the business processes with the new systems to deliver high levels of efficiency across all departments, from Finance, Customer Relationship Management, Project Accounting (Resource Management) and Human Resources.
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis
- Research and analyse all aspects of existing business practices and procedures
- Communicate with heads of all departments about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow or operations
- Create detailed plans for execution and implementation of new processes
- Personable, pro-active, professional, and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities.
- Ability to communicate and interact at all levels of the organisation
- Work closely with colleagues in Group IT
What you will bring:
- At least five years of relevant project management or PMO management experience.
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner, or equivalently qualified in similar project management methodologies
- Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project
What we offer:
At OPEN Health, we are entirely dependent upon our people. They are the basis of every contract we win, every service we provide and every project we deliver. As a result, we are always on the lookout for the brightest, most enthusiastic, creative, and ambitious individuals to join our teams in the UK. We work hard to create friendly and collaborative workplaces; to provide fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
We have an extensive benefits package that includes:
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at Christmas shutdown and your birthday off
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours
- 4 pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
How to apply
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply directly via our website: Careers | OPEN Health Evidence & Access (pharmerit.com) or send an email: email@example.com