Pharmerit – an OPEN Health Company is in an exciting period of strategic growth and evolution, expanding our international reach by merging with the OPEN Health Group (www.openhealthgroup.com). The combined entity will have approximately 700 people, 15 offices, and representation across 3 continents. The consolidation of publications, medical communications, HEOR, real-world evidence, and market access creates a unique entity equipped to be a leading global HEOR and medical affairs consultancy.
We are seeking an Associate Research Consultant, to join our Strategic Market Access (SMA) team in our office in Rotterdam (NL), Oxford (UK), York (UK), Berlin (DE) or Mumbai (India). With our integration, Pharmerit continues its collegial and collaborative culture, focused on delivering exceptional results. This is reflected in our commitment to individual responsibility and professional development in a dynamic, global organization.
The successful candidate will be an essential contributor to the global SMA team with ownership of specific deliverables and timelines. Working across therapeutic areas, the Associate Research Consultant will support the development of global value dossiers (GVDs) and local Health Technology Assessment (HTA) dossiers and conduct systematic literature reviews on burden of illness, clinical evidence and health economic evaluations.
- IConduct projects such as: GVDs and local HTA dossiers (e.g. for the ZiN, G-BA, NICE, TLV etc), systematic literature reviews, and market access strategy projects with individual ownership for completion of assigned deliverables/contributions
- Set priorities to ensure completion of projects on time and on budget
- Own the quality of your work to provide our clients with exceptional research
- Guide and mentor junior research staff to foster knowledge sharing and advance professional development
- Manage client interactions effectively to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify and develop methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Actively engage in business development by supporting proposal development as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MSc degree or PhD in pharmacy, biomedical sciences, health economics, medicine, public health, health policy, epidemiology or any other related sciences
- 2 – 5 years’ experience within a market access or health economics consultancy, pharmaceutical company, HTA authority or academic environment
- Demonstrable experience conducting projects within a consulting, pharmaceutical or academic environment
- Understanding of pharmaceutical market access in major European markets
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersEU@pharmerit.com with Associate Research Consultant SMA and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.