OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurure and open, caring, collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
The successful candidate will be an essential contributor to the global SMA team with ownership of specific deliverables and timelines. Working across therapeutic areas, the Associate Research Consultant will support the development of global value dossiers (GVDs) and local Health Technology Assessment (HTA) dossiers and conduct systematic literature reviews on burden of illness, clinical evidence and health economic evaluations.
- IConduct projects such as: GVDs and local HTA dossiers (e.g. for the ZiN, G-BA, NICE, TLV etc), systematic literature reviews, and market access strategy projects with individual ownership for completion of assigned deliverables/contributions
- Set priorities to ensure completion of projects on time and on budget
- Own the quality of your work to provide our clients with exceptional research
- Guide and mentor junior research staff to foster knowledge sharing and advance professional development
- Manage client interactions effectively to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify and develop methodologies and strategies in partnership with project teams
- Actively engage in business development by supporting proposal development as required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- MSc degree or PhD in pharmacy, biomedical sciences, health economics, medicine, public health, health policy, epidemiology or any other related sciences
- 2 – 5 years’ experience within a market access or health economics consultancy, pharmaceutical company, HTA authority or academic environment
- Demonstrable experience conducting projects within a consulting, pharmaceutical or academic environment
- Understanding of pharmaceutical market access in major European markets
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, including the ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal)
Reasons to join OPEN Health
People are at the heart of our business. Without our incredibly talented people we couldn’t offer our clients the world-class service they have come to expect. We know how important it is to support, develop, reward and encourage.
See more reasons to join us »
To Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to CareersEU@pharmerit.com with Associate Research Consultant SMA and the preferred office location in the subject line. Pharmerit provides equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran or marital status.